You’ll find our policy below. Please read it and if there’s anything else you’d like to know, please just ask.
The data controller responsible for our website is Liam Murphy. Our ICO data protection registration number is ZA324771.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you such as:
• information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including [your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views]);
• information that you provide to us for the purpose of engaging with us (including name, address, telephone number and email address)
• information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters);
Collection of Other Information and Cookies
The information collected by cookies and web beacons is not personally identifiable, it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the internet
e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the website and geographical location.
Use of Your Information
By using our website, you agree that we may collect, hold, process and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with our services and developing our business.
We may use your personal information to:
• to allow you to use the services available via the website
• send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our services including new and upcoming developments, company updates and information about our products and services
• send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
• provide third parties with anonymised statistical information
• deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you via the website
• contact you via text message,
• social media, email (and other electronic and instant messaging communications) or by post
• allow us in administration of the website
Sharing Your Personal Information
Except so far as is necessary to provide our services to you, we will not share your information with any third party unless you provide us with your specific permission.
We may disclose information about you:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
International data transfers
Third party websites
The website contains some links to other websites. We do not accept responsibility for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Safeguards and Security
No data transmission over the internet can be entirely secure, so we do not guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of our website. However, we use reasonable endeavours to protect the security of your personal information from unauthorised access or use by using encryption technology.
Your personal information is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that the information which we hold about you should be;
- processed fairly and lawfully
- should be accurate
- relevant and not excessive
- not be retained for longer than is necessary
- be kept up to date
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you wish to review or receive copies of the personal information we hold about you, or have any other queries please write to us (including full details of your request) at:
Numero Accounts Services Limited
1 Exchange St